~:[CH15 - Day 207]:~ What Dreams Are Made Of
I've seen this scene in various dramas when they go visit the aquarium. Albeit, there aren't crowds of people blocking the view, but the people made thia shot even more amazing. It would be hard to describe how spectacular gigantic this aquarium tank is, but as you can see, it's massive and quite impressive. I was distracted with work so I almost didn't head out on time, but I made the few hour trek out and got to experience this. It's what dreams are made of. Yesterday, I talked about how this "trip" is not a grand adventure where I'm touring around, still yet, there are moments in between where I get a chance to go out and say, "wow!" I hope that the many things you've imagined become realized as when they do, you'll be left speechless and realize how incredible it is to experience something that is like a dream.


No comments:
Post a Comment