
~:[CH15 - Day 198]:~ Party of ...
Did you ever watch that show Party of Five? I used to watch it a long time ago and every time I go out and here, "party of ..." I think of it. Normally when we do our annual hang out, there are three or four of us, but today, we ended up with seven. It was great to get together in a larger group and meet more people. It's always fun no matter what we do. It's great when you find people who you can enjoy simple things with and our annual get together was a nice dinner and hang out, cool, but not too over complicated. I always feel bad as they have to jet off straight from work to hang out with me, but they do so with a smile and I truly appreciate having met them awhile back. So much has changed from the atmosphere around the restaurant to the family and more, but the one thing that stays the same is enjoying spending time with them. It was great to do homework with their youngest before heading off to play and we ended up coming home with a few prizes and a load of tickets, but most importantly, another set of memories. It's great that I've made it a point of emphasis to make this a yearly thing as it truly is a date I love to mark on my calendar. Until next year, we'll see how big our party becomes ...

No comments:
Post a Comment