Thursday, July 23, 2026

~:[CH15 - Day 204]:~ Puzzling

 
~:[CH15 - Day 204]:~ Puzzling

Trying to fit everything into a day works, sometimes. As I tried to arrange a meeting with my friend from Japan (who currently resides in Austria), his timeframe overlapped with another meeting. We found a way, although, we had to cut it short a bit to make it work. It will be great to be able to be there for his perfomance again, this time in Tokyo. I got some insight into the schedule of a professional ballet dancer as he came from class and then headed to a body treatment after. I headed to my next meeting amd then found a way to trek to Ofuna (past Yokohama) then up to Tachikawa before routing home. All three of us tried to figure out the puzzle of timing and found a way to make it work. The right place at the right time truly matters. I wrapped up my day and went home to clean and pack, leaving just enough time to add that last piece to the day's puzzle.

No comments:

Post a Comment