Wednesday, July 29, 2026

~:[CH15 - Day 210]:~ Mission Complete

 

~:[CH15 - Day 210]:~ Mission Complete

If you ever come to Tokyo during the Pokémon stamp rally, it's a fun way to go around to all parts of Tokyo. Of course, if you're playing  for efficiency, you may not to get to see much, but still yet, new discoveries can be made. There were multiple detours and side quests and honestly, it made me get up and go out a few more times than planned. Regardless, mission completed as I visited all of the station in Tokyo and collected the reward today. It would have been easy to settle for the six or nine station goals, but I went full out and hit all 36. I am always a little sad that this doesn't start earlier as the shinkansen station prizes has eluded me, even though I've visited those stations on this trip (earlier), however, it feels good to have put the last stamp down and complete this task, especially on the 30th anniversary!

No comments:

Post a Comment