Monday, July 27, 2026

~:[CH15 - Day 208]:~ Quit Dragon Your Feet

 

~:[CH15 - Day 208]:~ Quit Dragon Your Feet

It's been lingering in my mind. One of the furthest stops on the Pokémon stamp rallyb eluded me. Everytime I tried to go there, I risked missing the last train so I avoided it, but it kept bothering me. Finally, after today's event, I ventured out and got the stamp. It was a day where I was dragging out decisions. I had been torn between two events for quite some time, but decided to cover a new event. It was a little sad as the setup at the other event was the best it's been for that group, however, I didn't regret my choice as the experience I had was quite memorable. If I made the decision earlier for both, the anxiety connected to both may have been a lot lower, however, I delayed. I think it's easy for us to be torn between things and in the end, we worry about FOMO, but if you make the most of what you decided and don't look back, there's nothing to worry about. Similarly, if you take care of business when you can, you'll save yourself a lot of stress. So quit dragging those feet and make a decision and take care of business today so you can take flight stress-free into tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment