~:[CH4 - Day 337]:~ Miraculous
Today was a fairly normal day. Routine for the year at this time as speeches begin in preparation for Mira Costa this weekend. The speeches were pretty solid and I was pretty happy by the end of the day. I was able to get in a TapEx stop and got some work done before heading home to finish up the program for the banquet. I made a lot of progress in the time. I stopped as I heard the game on and was so upset at how they were playing at the start. I kept checking back and working in between. I ended up catching up the UCLA game and saw Kentucky go down. It was a great victory but the court rush was anti-climatic. I know there is a fine for doing it and it is a safety concern, but with a win like that, the court rush would have made the win even more epic. I thought that was the end of the amazing, but Green Bay came creeping back and it didn't look good when they couldn't score. They ended up scoring and with about 40 seconds left due to a penalty, they had one last shot at the end zone - a hail Mary. In most cases, they don't work out, but I couldn't believe my eyes when he caught the ball and they won the game. It was Rodgers first ever completed hail Mary. It inspired me and working for the rest of the night was easy. I finally wrapped it up and have the entire packet ready to go. I also prepped for my inspirational speech tomorrow. I've gotten some amazing materials from a friend and we've shared stuff that has really helped me in all aspects of my life. It'll be easy to sleep tonight as today was simply miraculous.


No comments:
Post a Comment