~:[CH4 - Day 345]:~ Just Hot Enough
Getting the perfect temperature is like getting the shower the right warmth. I hate it when I start the shower and nothing but cold water comes out, as I let out my yelp. However, when you get that perfect temperature (which is usually different for everyone), it's truly heaven. While the weather was a little chilly today, I dealt with it and just soaked in the wonderful city. Today was a good great day. Not only did I get to go around a beautiful city, I saw a lot of people who made this day wonderful. From my own students, to alumni, my pseudo-son, and even some great friends, today was a busy yet full day. We hit up Pier 39 in the morning and went to Boudins, Hot Licks, and a few stores. We checked out Alcatraz and the sea lions and just wandered along the Embarcadero. We ventured back to the hotel, as we checked out more committees before I headed out to Sushirrito to down the delicious Geisha's Kiss. Wow! It always is and always will be dreamy. It ended up that Pyo was getting off of work, so I was able to get him over to the Hilton and we hit up the wonderful food court at Westfield, which is always a great meal. After dealing with some committee issues, I headed back out with my friends who stop by to say hello. After a long day, I had one last friend stop by to say hello before I turned in. I was once again reminded of how blessed I am even when I am away from home. Not only do I have the opportunity to explore a city, but I have alumni who want to see me, friends who make the effort to stop by, and students who are well behaved and respectful. I am so grateful and while sometimes the water may be a little cold, it will always help me appreciate when the water is perfect and just hot enough.


No comments:
Post a Comment