~:[CH4 - Day 348]:~ Down to the Wire
It was a normal day at school, except that it wasn't. The day after a weekend conference is always a bit rougher, even when you get back on Saturday. However, it's even worse when you have banquet the next day and a tournament game later on in the day. My mind was going a little crazy as I knew there was so much to do today. With trying to get through class to getting the paperwork ready for the track meeting at lunch to picking up the patches during my break, it all was so jumbled together. After the lunch meeting, I jetted out to the game at Servite and had enough time to do a little editing o the bench. Similar to my schedule today, the game came down to the wire as despite an off shooting night, we were able to keep it close as we defeated Paramount. I then headed home and forgot to stop at Costco. It was too late, so I just went back and began working. I laid down for a second which turned into an hour or more, but I needed it and because of it, I was able to work into the night. We'll see how long I will stay up for, however, it always comes down to the wire and this year will be no exception. Wish me luck, but I have faith that everything will fall into place.


No comments:
Post a Comment