Thursday, December 24, 2015

~:[CH4 - Day 358]:~ Together


~:[CH4 - Day 358]:~ Together
Today was a little different than normal. Normally, I focus only on prepping for the evening, yet, I was able to do a lot today. I went to pho in the morning so have my last meal with Sunny before she left, then I did some shopping before heading to TapEx to catch up with Erika. I did a little bit of shopping before heading home to prep. I fixed up the calendars before packing them up for tonight and then cooked away. While cooking, I actually got the Tpumps recipe spot on which was exciting! I wrapped up and then headed out for the evening. Our family gatherings are always festive. We started with dinner, then with a visit from Santa (everyone comes to greet Santa - a family tradition), then we have grab bags, door prizes, and finish off with bingo. We do a lot and maybe not what most people are  used to. There were a lot of people there through the night including extended relatives, but in the end, we had a solid core of people, As the night closed out and as my batteries were running out on my camera, we snapped this picture. I had to use my phone since we had no other options. Regardless, it came out great and captured another great evening. I always feel so blessed to be around my family and also to have such great people around me. From my relatives, to my friends and all others who have come into my life, I am so grateful and so glad that we can find some time to be together, especially in special moments such as these. Happy Holidays to all and Merry Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment