~:[CH4 - Day 356]:~ It's All About Change
I woke up in the morning and snapped some head shots for the girls basketball team. It was an early start, but not much earlier than I intended to wake up anyway. It was an interesting way to start the morning as I then headed to eat with my good friend Gui. It's always nice to catch up and just chat. There's always good things that happen when we get to see each other. I stopped off to cash in my change as my drawer was getting super full and I didn't want it to hang around. A few years of saving change and I collected over $270 in change! I was a great way to start the day, with a little extra in my pocket. I didn't have too much planned after that, so I ended up finishing up a present, then heading to TapEx. You would have thought the rain would deter people from going out, but it did not. It was crowded and I drank my boba and shot the breeze from the awning of TapEx. It was great because we got to see a bunch of people including students, family, and alumni. While I try to duck and hide around the city, it was nice to run into a few old faces, some of them even famous. It was funny to watch one of our more recent alum fanboy over them when I see them just as my former students/athletes and all the antics they would get themselves into. However, it was great to catch up before heading our different ways. With Christmas coming up, we headed out to do errands at Trader Joe's and Best Buy before grabbing some stuff at home and heading off to the mall. The mall? Yes, I rarely go to the mall because I don't like to be spotted, but I needed to pick something up and so I braved it. Strangely, I ran into Yoshi and Peter again. After a few stops, we grabbed a quick bite with our gifts in our hands and headed on our way. I was a little late so I rushed out the door and out to LA. It was great to see Kwiri and how things have changed for her over the weekend and heard some amazing transformations. I think it's great and inspiring and just the whole process of seeing how changing your perspective and with the right guidance, you can change how your life is. I rushed home to grab dinner with my family and afterward, started my attempts to create my own tpump station. Similar to life, finding the right recipe for this will take a little bit of time and some tweaking, but ultimately, all the adjustments I make over time will eventually lead me to the breakthrough that I am aiming for. Much like life, the transformations we make is a continually process and it is up to us to realize that sometimes the problems that surround us are generated by us and we need to make changes just as much (if not more) as the world around us. It is our ability to see this and make the right changes to ultimately help us arrive to where we want to be. I feel ready for the challenges ahead and while I know that there is still so much to learn, I know that with each day comes a bit of change that can make all the difference in the world.


No comments:
Post a Comment