~:[CH4 - Day 359]:~ So Fresh and So Clean
I woke up exhausted as normal after a fun family party. It always takes so much out of you, but it's always worth it. My tasks for the day? Finish writing my cards to my family and then clean my office and my room. After opening up our gifts and enjoying each other's company, I ventured to my room and barricaded myself there. I am glad I did, because by night's end, my room was where I had hoped it would be. Granted, I still need to organize within each section, but my room/office is the cleanest it's been since I can remember. I guess you could say that was the gift to myself. At the end of the night, I began to think about again how lucky I am to be in the situation I am in with a loving family surrounding me, incredible friends, and a stable life. I may not be a millionaire or have my face plastered all around the world, but I am fine with that, because I rich in love and care and I have faces of my loving friends and family surrounding me all of the time reminded me of how incredibly lucky I am to have them in my lives. While the holidays often are the time that we reflect on this and appreciate the love that surrounds us, let's not let it be the only time, as we should be grateful and thankful every single day, as I am for all of you. Happy Holidays!


No comments:
Post a Comment