Thursday, December 1, 2016

~:[CH5 - Day 335]:~ Back to Reality

~:[CH5 - Day 335]:~ Back to Reality
The difficulty of waking up with a normal clock was a challenge. In Hong Kong, I would be waking up at 5am easily and here, 6:30am was a struggle. I should have gotten up at 5:30am, but alas, jet lag hit me (not too hard). I was pretty happy to be back though. I was floating on air (probably because of jet lag) walking to class and when I did, I sat down in my chair and took a deep breath. Home. I tried to catch up with everything going on and then got everyone settled as we got into speeches. While I was hoping for a stronger set of speeches, I am always proud that these freshmen get up and do this. After talking to my friend about how people do not communicate, I am relieve that I am working with a group of students who hopefully will not become part of that group. As I ventured through the day, I ultimately arrived at PE, where we had a great time trying to organize our dances for the music video. It was a little chaotic, but still, I enjoyed seeing them organize themselves and plan out these dances. The dance unit is one of my favorite units and while we are crunched for time this year, I think it will still turn out okay! Of course, the reality of the workload awaiting me hit hard. I got home and sat in front of the computer, taking some time to stop off at the TV to watch the Clippers beat the Cavs and watching someone I knew on Pure Genious! I worked late into the evening and before I knew it, it was 3am! Sadly, my alarm will be sounding in a few hours, but hey, you pay the price when you enjoy your time. I didn't finish as much as I wanted to, but I'm hoping all will work out in the end. I didn't want to rush this and make a mistake, so I guess I will roll the dice to see what comes from this. 

No comments:

Post a Comment