Thursday, December 22, 2016

~:[CH5 - Day 356]:~ Happy I Am Wishing Your Holiday To Be

~:[CH5 - Day 356]:~ Happy I Am Wishing Your Holiday To Be
I knew today would be a little crazy, but with one less things, it ended up being fairly calm. As I wrapped up 2016 with some videos and classwork, I cleaned my room to prepare for the new carpet. This whole process has been a headache and now this will be my third time packing up my room in 2016! Regardless, it was nice to see a clean room and everyone that walked in wondered, what happened here? It's nice to clean things up for the new year. We often believe that how everything is when you close out the year will signify how it will be when the new year arrives. Every year it's been messy so maybe this year, things will change. After a selfie with my best friend, a bowl of pho to warm my soul and a weight lifting challenge taking boxes to my van, I headed to the town center, relaxed at TapEx before heading to meet up with a friend in LA. Today ended up being a fairly light day. As I sit here, waiting for my laundry to finish, partitioning my new cloud, and getting prepped tomorrow, I can help but think how fast this year has gone and how I am excited for these holiday celebrations to begin. While I still will be wishing everyone a happy holiday, today, I say, "Happy I am Wishing Your Holiday to Be." May you have a great one and be blessed with a greater goodness than what lies within your heart. 

No comments:

Post a Comment