~:[CH5 - Day 360]:~ Change in Pace
Today was quite the smorgasbord of tasks that came together as one. From catching up in the morning over pho to help finish off this cold to a photo shoot with the girls basketball team, it felt like different pieces of a puzzle that didn't quite fit together, yet still made a fabulous image. I was a little upset when I found out that someone had stolen some items from our track shed and made a mess that I will have to clean up soon, however, you cannot let those things ruin a day, as I used it as motivation to get things done from my oil change to finally cleaning my car to doing a good number of loads of laundry and finishing up the cleaning of my rooms. I was definitely productive and despite the range of tasks on the day, I look back and smile. It was by no means picture perfect, but I definitely will take it.


No comments:
Post a Comment