~:[CH5 - Day 340]:~ Just in Time
I was exhausted, but I had a good feeling about the day. I rolled out of bed and got ready for the Columbus trial. I was hoping for the trial to start a little smoother, but nonetheless, it got better as the day went on. They all started to adapt to the trial and began to figure out how to go about it. I stopped by pho during my break and I got a fortune that said, "Your random act of kindness today will spread quickly to others." It was amazing timing and I do hope that pay it forward can truly be a thing. I ventured back to school to wrap up the day before having a short meeting. It was great going to PE today as we got to shoot the first take of our music video for our dance unit! It was great to see the athletes work together and as hesitant as they were at first, they started to get better at it! We still have two weeks to go before we try to get it down pat. I had just enough time to get boba before scrip and spent the rest of the evening banquet prepping, cleaning up, packing and trying to stay sane. With my body a little fatigued and feeling a little ill, probably from all the stress, I'm staying in for the morning before heading off to my flight, however, with everything packed away and everything seemingly in order, I'm excited for the road that is ahead. Everything is in place and while I will have a lot of downtime to edit for the banquet, I cannot wait for the voyage ahead. The weather doesn't look too promising, but at least I won't be freezing my tail off as I first thought I would be. Regardless, in the end, I can take a big sigh of relief knowing that the business of the day is almost behind me and I have adventures that away me thousands of miles away.


No comments:
Post a Comment