~:[CH5 - Day 341]:~ Just the Basics
As I got the airport, I got off at the wrong terminal stop since it said that my airline was at 3. Luckily it was a short walk to B. I also realized that I forgot my tripod. That was a big mistake. Regardless, I didn't let it bother me. I knew the WoW baggage policy was strict so I did my best to meet it. I made it through without any issues as I saw others trying to squeeze things in and make it work. In reality, the flight was better than I could have imagined and while the seats were not great, the rows were wide, and while you had to pay for everything, the flight wasn't too long, so what I had with me was good enough. Most of my day will be travel since I lose hours, but regardless, I'm excited for the adventure that awaits. I have no more personal trips scheduled in the near future, so I'm going to enjoy this one as if it's my last.


No comments:
Post a Comment