~:[CH5 - Day 337]:~ Light at the End
We've never done particularly well at Mira Costa Novice. I think with our students just getting out of their shells, they aren't too comfortable speaking without their notes and really going after it in caucus. They'll learn and they'll grow and I have full faith that they will get better, like many in the past have. Regardless, there was some light at the end of the tunnel, as while we had similar results as last year, this year, we ended up with two best delegates! It was great to see the excitement of getting awarded best delegate and I am definitely so proud of their efforts. There are many students I know were close to getting an award, but regardless, award or not, I know that they did an excellent job and am proud of their efforts. It's always a reminder that you may not have what it takes right now to get what you are aiming for, but it doesn't mean you should stop trying. Keep working at your goals and eventually, you'll find your way to reaching the goals you are aiming to achieve. Don't give up, don't give in, as there is always light at the end of the tunnel if you keep on chugging forward.


No comments:
Post a Comment