~:[CH7 - Day 21]:~ The Flavors of Life
I missed my bus, a spilled glass of water led to a river flowing on the bench and the rain poured down as I walked back to my hotel, but I wouldn't trade this experience for anything. Sometimes the food that you order doesn't taste exactly how you imagined, but that doesn't mean you avoid food altogether. Just like food, there were will times where the things thrown at you are just plain rotten, but if you keep moving forward, there are delicious flavors awaiting you in the future. I had a wonderful day with a friend, got good news delivered to me from another, and I landed safely back home, where the weather was just perfect. As I look back on a day with some challenges, I don't regret a bit of it, as in the end, it was truly filled with the flavors of life. I look forward to another day of being able to experience all that life can throw at me, as I try to find the flavors that suit me. Be patient though, because sometimes, the best foods taking a little time to prepare.


No comments:
Post a Comment