Thursday, January 4, 2018

~:[CH7 - Day 4]:~ When You Fall Short

~:[CH7 - Day 4]:~ When You Fall Short
I've heard myself say many times before ... "I almost (insert phrase here)." That almost could be anything from reaching a goal to winning a jackpot to attaining something that I wanted. Life is full of near misses, both good and bad, however, when you fall short of something you're pursing, it can be heartbreaking. We often have high goals and it can be discouraging to keep falling short of what you're trying to attain, however, with the right approach, these disappointments will help you grow rather than bringing you down. When you keep falling short, you must analyze your approach, learn from your mistakes and then adapt; however, you cannot allow falling short stop you from chasing something you so desire. People are going to tell you to find a new goal and/or adjust it accordingly and when they tell you this, you may realize that you might. However, you must also really think if you actually are capable of achieving what you are chasing, if you believe it to be true, don't allow others from deterring you form chasing your dreams. Sure, your goals may be sky high, towering overhead like the High Roller, but chasing after these goals teaches you more about yourself than you could have ever have learned otherwise. Be wise in setting your goals and chasing your dreams, but when you decide to go after them, chase them fiercely and confidently, as you never know what you are capable of until you try and try again. I hope to see you high above after you reach your goals, as I have the utmost confidence that you all can do it. I may have fallen short on a couple of occasions today, but I will learn from my mistakes and come back ready to tackle all that comes my way to achieve what I hope to do and when I do, I'll be looking forward to seeing you at the top. 

No comments:

Post a Comment