~:[CH7 - Day 7]:~ Back to Reality
I looked at my alarm before I went to sleep and cried a bit. After a long day of catching up on work, I realized that my alarm would be going off sooner than the time that I went to bed a few days over the break. It must sound like the same story that all the other staff and students are going through. It's painful, but I know that I'll enjoy it. Often times, it's nice to get away, but at the same time, personally, I enjoy being at work and on campus. Somethings can be annoying, exhausting or upsetting, but overall, the day goes by quickly and I have good, positive energy by day's end. I love the break and all that I was able to see and do, but I'm excited for tomorrow to come. Today, I sat around a lot and did some work and I know that by tomorrow, I'll feel accomplished, as if I was able to do a lot in the short amount of time that I had. Tomorrow is back to reality, but if you really thing about it, reality isn't so bad sometimes, especially when you have the right outlook.


No comments:
Post a Comment