~:[CH7 - Day 23]:~ It's Not History, It's Life
Our past is part of us. We may try to put things behind us, but the reality of life is that the past is what helps make us who we are. The criminal who is captured may rethink his future and change his ways, a chance encounter may reroute the career planning of a young adult, and so on and so on. As I looked at my two new acquisitions from the weekend, I thought, when people say let's put the past behind us, the reality is that we can't. Sure we can forgive and forget, but we cannot shed something that becomes apart of us. Our decisions today will affect who we become tomorrow, because the reality is, our past is not history, but part of our lives. As I looked and wondered how this camera worked and functioned and what kind of images this camera took, I reminded myself to live the present right, as when it becomes the past, it always reflects in who we are today.


No comments:
Post a Comment