~:[CH7 - Day 3]:~ Keep on Swinging
Today was the beginning of the slot tournament. It wasn't what I expected, as it was hilariously exhausting. Using both hands, you have to exhaustingly hit the buttons as fast as you can using one hand and selecting items with the other. As I befriended the man in the chair next to me, we laughed about how tiring it was and how we weren't conditioned for it. Regardless, I kept at it and while I am not high on the leaderboard, it was a fun experience. My body needed a bit of a rest today, but that rest allowed me to enjoy the day, even the floor wasn't too hot until the end again. We ventured to the new location of Lotus of Siam and it was quite beautiful. While the disaster to its room at its old location may have been a pain, it seems like it could be a blessing in disguise. With some good food at Tacos el Gordo and Lotus of Siam, we ventured to Top Golf and enjoyed the fun competition that it offered. For first timers, these two picked it up pretty well and gave me a run for my money. With a day of ups and downs, you realize that you just have to keep swinging, as while you may not find success on a given day, you can't allow yourself to give up. You battle, you fight and even if you get knocked out, you do it knowing you did all that you could. I'm exhausted now, but the battle through the day was well worth it and today, I truly felt on top of the world.


No comments:
Post a Comment