~:[CH7 - Day 306]:~ Staying Focused
My head was pounding, my neck and back were stiff, and I just wanted to lie in bed. I did for a bit and got some rest, but today would be a whirlwind. Things I had not planned for arose and things I had planned for, got changed. Life is like this. There will be multitudes of things on going and you're never going to be able to predict it. There are too many factors too consider including how you're feeling, how others will react, and the external factors that no one controls. Through it all, you need to stay focused on what's important to you. As we close out our season this year, I've been lucky to have a group of athletes who created their own identity and in the eye of the storm, focused on what they wanted our team to be like. They created their own team and handled things the way they wanted rather than the way they had been done before. The day did not end on a good note for a number of reasons, but that is part of the process of life and you really just have to keep your eyes focused. There will be days where you are misguided and lost or when all you've known becomes unfamiliar, but if you are focused, although it may take some time, you'll find your way through it all and soon you'll arrive exactly where you were hoping to be.


No comments:
Post a Comment