~:[CH7 - Day 321]:~ A Closer Look
There's a lot that can go wrong in a day, a week, a year, or in our lives. We can drown ourselves in all that is wrong or look a bit closer to see what we failed to see the first time around. With all the struggles we face over the course of a lifetime, sometimes, we look back and realize the good that came out of bad situations or the mistakes we made along the way. In either case, we cannot go back and change things and thus, we must learn from the decisions we made and move on. Sometimes those decisions were made int he best interest of those around us (or so we thought) and sometimes, our bad decisions were ones of our own selfish nature. Whatever the case may be, we must look forward after learning from the past. As we head into the holiday season, look not at what went wrong and what is missing from our lives and focus on what we have. The past may revisit you and give you another opportunity to fix something that you broke or a new opportunity may come your way, but that will only happen when you move forward. This year has been a busy one with its ups and downs, but regardless, the only thing I know is that I must take this next step forward. I am appreciative of all I have and as I move forward, I will continue to pick out the good in all my days so that I may keep progressing, rather than holing myself back. The wounds of the past will be patched up and eventually healed and while the scars remain, so do the lessons that will help in avoiding those same mistakes again. Take a look at your past, but make sure that your strides head into the future.


No comments:
Post a Comment