Monday, November 12, 2018

~:[CH7 - Day 314]:~ The Heat is On

~:[CH7 - Day 314]:~ The Heat is On
Sometimes things fall into place and sometimes you have to make things happen a bit. This was a last minute schedule thrown in, but it also worked out, in some cases by chance and in some cases by shaking things up a bit. Whenever I travel, I always check the schedule of sports to see if just maybe I'd be able to catch something. I noticed that the 76ers were in town and saw that the cheapest tickets were $6. I thought, let's click on Best Value and up popped up the most amazing seats I could imagine. I am assuming that selling a single seat is hard so I figured that's why my ticket was so cheap but was in awe as I realized how close I actually was going to be. It was weird not being a fan of either team, so I decided to just be a fan of Redick since he was a former Clipper and he had quite the game. As while I accomplished what I wanted to while I was here, the weather kept me from reaching my goal. Regardless, it was fun to walk around and explore and to see what all is going on around here. As random as this adventure was, it's these kinds of trips that somehow end up being the most memorable. There are many things we need to take care of in life as we go through our checklist of items to-do, but in the process never forget to take care of yourself. 

No comments:

Post a Comment