Saturday, November 24, 2018

~:[CH7 - Day 324]:~ No Pegar Ojo

~:[CH7 - Day 324]:~ No Pegar Ojo
The first thing I saw when I arrived was this gorgeous building, which gave me a sign that this short stopover would be a feast for the eyes. Instead of doing anything big, I decided to just wander around and enjoy the beauty of the architecture and grab some food of course I was pretty exhausted upon arrival, but enjoyed every bit of it. The great thing is that all the Spanish I learned in high school paid off as I could understand a lot and even speak a little. It wasn't perfect, but not too shabby. I definitely need to come back for a longer time. I didn't get to sleep in a bed last night and will only take a nap tonight, but this beauty is worth not sleeping a wink! (No Pegar Ojo) Buenas noches!

No comments:

Post a Comment