~:[CH7 - Day 312]:~ A World Away
Today was suppose to be a day off to relax and recover, but turned into a full day that took me a world away. After an amazing Clipper game at Staples, I ventured around to finish up some errands before I headed to meet up at the World on Wheels. The time changed to 10:30, so I had to find a way to burn some time. I thus headed and stopped off to just chat for an hour or so and then headed back. I thought I might just skate for a bit and then head back so I could rest, but little did I know that I would be taken away. It's been ages since I've been on quads, but after ten minutes, I was floating along and so was everyone else around me. I got the most amazing vibe while I was there, as people were carefree and in the own world. It was nothing like I had expected as the skills, the dancing and the energy was beyond amazing. I guess when you dive into something you've never been apart of before, you see things you've never seen. That's what makes spontaneity so amazing. The experiences you miss are when you hesitate when an opportunity presents itself. When the invitation was made, I took it and because of it, I was rewarded with this incredible evening. I though the rink would close at 1:30am as it said on their site, but today there was a special due to the holiday and so at my departure time, the rink was still packed. I would have enjoyed staying even longer, but even getting the opportunity to experience what I did, made me realize how much more there is for us out there to see. Tomorrow's a new day and I hope that you find something that will take you away into a place you've never been as while routines bring comfort to your life, pushing those limits are what give you experiences you've really never knew you missed.


No comments:
Post a Comment