Friday, November 30, 2018

~:[CH7 - Day 334]:~ A Wild Treecko

~:[CH7 - Day 334]:~ A Wild Treecko
On any given day, you never know what you're going to encounter and so you have to be ready for anything. Today, I spotted a wild treecko or so I thought. Today, I bounced around with experienced of all sorts from a stop off at TapEx to a quick pause at California Adventure, a Japanese dinner, a choir performance and of course another trip back to TapEx. Who knew that the day would be so filled with things on top of Pokemon, but you need to be prepared for days where you spot more things that you expected. The reality of it all is that sometimes you just can't be ready for it all, but at least with the right mindset, you can take on as many of these things as possible. Whether a wild treecko or an old friend, whatever you encounter in a day, make the most of it, as you never know when your opportunity to do so again will appear. 

No comments:

Post a Comment