Tuesday, November 13, 2018

~:[CH7 - Day 313]:~ I'm in Miami, Beach!

~:[CH7 - Day 313]:~ I'm in Miami, Beach!
I brought my talents to South Beach. Yes, I ended up on the strip of South Beach seeing what more I could discover before I headed out. Miami has quite the different feel depending on where you are at and South Beach definitely has a cool art deco feel, a big party scene with a historic feel. As I walked along the huge beach front, I enjoyed the variety of lifeguard towers, caught off guard by the sunbathers, and was dying from the sun's penetrating rays. I didn't expect it to be so hot, but why would it be such a beach town if not. I ventured out and stopped by Wynwood, which had a completely different vibe. I loved how they celebrated the street art and while I wish there was more inside the area, it was nice to wander around the surrounding neighborhood and appreciate more of it. I think they rally can make that they can develop that area even more (as it seems like they are). Regardless, it was a great way to draw to a close this short turnaround trip. I accomplished what I needed to plus got in a little fun while I was at it. Half work and half play definitely makes it a great time, especially when you're in Miami, Beach! #lmfao

No comments:

Post a Comment