~:[CH8 - Day 336]:~ Gaining TRACKtion
I had spent most of the day working and doing some things here and there. I would later meet up with my friend. However, the glow of the golden hour was something that caught my eye. I took out my phone and sat there looking at the tracks below. I wanted to get closer, but the fence and the wires kept me apart from it. It's life. You see something that you want, but there will always be barriers in your way. You want to go after that goal or get that shot, but you have to find another way to get what you want. I saw a graphic the other day that I saw once before. People see the tip of the iceberg that is success, but they fail to see the struggles that come with it. The sleepless nights, the breakdowns, the sacrifices, all contribute to the success that others perceive, yet they do not always see what it takes to get there. I myself have felt the barriers that have kept me from my personal goals, but knowing all that it takes to find success, I will continue to work at it, as I hope that all those who read this do the same. Success does not come easy, but it does not mean that it will not come. Expect to invest all of yourself for months and even years, but if it's something you really want to achieve, then you'll work for it. Set smaller goals for yourself to measure your progress then make the leap to realize that goal you've been shooting for all this time. It won't always work out, but life is about gaining traction and using that to continue to move forward and to continue to work for goals that you hope to one day achieve. I could sit here and tell each one of you that I believe in you, but before I can do that, you have to believe in yourself and part of that is going in with the right mindset. Believe you have what it takes, prepare yourself for the struggle, then invest all of yourself to start gaining some tractions towards that goal of yours. Soon enough those barriers will disappear and you can, as I did today, enjoy that golden hour that awaits us all.


No comments:
Post a Comment