~:[CH8 - Day 348]:~ Too Much Drama
I'm not too sure why I watch Kdramas. I normally don't have time so I sacrifice sleep to watch it and ultimately, I hate drama in life. It's funny how frustrated I get when there is drama, yet I want to see how it turned out even though I normally can predict it since they use such a similar template. Regardless, today was a gift to myself where I decided to do minimal work and maximum me time. I ate, I relaxed, and while I did some work with my photo shoot work, I enjoyed it. Maybe there was a little too much drama in these shows for me, but this is where I get my dose so I don't have to experience it in true life. In some ways, it makes me feel better since I don't have to live through all the situations these characters must survive through, of course would it be nice to have the luxuries they are able to afford. Whether you love to watch sports, dramas, music videos or whatever, take a few hours or even a day and just let yourself be. Life is too short to always be on the go, slow down and soak it in every once in awhile. Today was that day for me and as much time as I wasted, it was well worth it all.


No comments:
Post a Comment