~:[CH8 - Day 350]:~ The Right Angle
It feels amazing when although you have things to do, there is no need to finish it immediately, so when someone calls you, you can swing over and enjoy some time together. Sometimes you wonder if being that busy is too busy, but ultimately it's how you look at it. Much like a pool table, your perspective changes your shot and that in turn helps determine your success. You look at the shot in front of you and may make it, but how does that set you up for future success? Each shot you take impacts the other and occasionally, those around you impact what angle you can take next. Sometimes it all works out while at other times, you're left in a situation that seems hopeless until those opportunities start popping up. I ended up cleaning a whole lot, getting my work done, and enjoyed a little bit of time away. I took a shot and things fell into place and I hope that we can all find that right angle to set us up for success.


No comments:
Post a Comment