Thursday, December 26, 2019

~:[CH8 - Day 360]:~ The Many Sites to See

~:[CH8 - Day 360]:~ The Many Sites to See
My purpose was to take care of business, but when I finished early, I walked around and discovered some amazing see. It reminds you that even when you're not aiming to find something, you often stumble across some interesting and beautiful things. Plans are not always what make life amazing, as many times it's the spontaneous things that make life amazing. Don't always live in a tunnel, but feel free to wander and see all that is awaiting that you never saw coming. After lunch with the cousins and a basketball game, I headed back home and met up with my other cousins, leaving this as an awesome way to continue this wonderful holiday break. Tomorrow and the next day, let's all find those sites we never intended to see!

No comments:

Post a Comment