~:[CH8 - Day 359]:~ Cars, Planes & Other "Thangs"
Christmas Day is always a lax day. All our activities are on Christmas Eve, so I get to stay in my PJs, clean and lounge. I worked on transferring my data so I have less hard drives so it's easier to find things and then got a few other things done. I am so grateful for this time to relax and not do much. Although there are always things to do, today, it's a day to slow down and do what I want to do. Sorting through old files and the like may not seem like a thing to do on a holiday, but it makes me happy to get things in order. As for the gifts, it became a day for Jordan and it was fun watching him open his gifts. Every gift had some kind of vehicle. I brought him a plane from Japan and I hope that he can enjoy it. We will see, we will see. Wishing you all a wonderful holiday season. You all have made me days a little brighter, a little sweeter and filled with a lot more love!

No comments:
Post a Comment