~:[CH8 - Day 345]:~ It's OK with Chazuke
It's easy to get disconnected from the world when you have to work on editing and prepping for the banquet. There isn't much time to eat and when you're sick you feel ever worse. I often think that those quick fixes are what get you through and for me, one of them is chazuke. With a bit of rice, you can get a quick meal by boiling up some water over the rice and the packet of chazuke. Simple, yet delicious. I added a bit of yuzu and ginger and it packed a punch and brought me the energy to finish up all I had to work on. Amazingly, I got to doing the final render before going to sleep and so all I have to do in the morning is check it and spend the rest of the day moving items for the banquet. It still will be a crazy day tomorrow, but for now, I feel okay because of this chazuke. Never forget that when your back is to the wall, sometimes the simple answers are what will get you through.


No comments:
Post a Comment