Tuesday, December 10, 2019

~:[CH8 - Day 344]:~ A Little Bit of Fun

~:[CH8 - Day 344]:~ A Little Bit of Fun
I already expected that each one of the days this week will be full of work. Editing always takes awhile and with a deadline, there is no time to spare. The students probably face the same pressures as they try to stay on top of all of their work. However, after our dance class, the athletes relaxed in the quad for just a bit. I think it's important to take those breaks so your mind doesn't get so overloaded. I normally take a break every five minutes of video that I complete. It allows my mind to clear and my body to move into a new position. The end results? More focus and more productivity as long as I can restrict myself. I think sometimes parents overwork their children thinking that doing more is always better, but sometimes, taking that time away for a little stress relief will actually make a student more productive, at least that works for me. As while I can't be spending too much time away from production, I know that some of those breaks are absolutely necessary. Find some time to have a little bit of fun and you just might find your secret to productivity! 

No comments:

Post a Comment