Friday, December 20, 2019

~:[CH8 - Day 354]:~ A Step Ahead

~:[CH8 - Day 354]:~ A Step Ahead
I have no clue how a teacher gives a test on the last day. Not that I am judging their choice, it's that it's so chaotic on that last day and today was definitely just that. With a double assembly, it made it even more chaotic. I stayed up late finishing up a video for the assembly and was tired already, but running around, carrying things and finishing up things for 2019 left me racing to catch up. Regardless, I got it done and the day ended. The only things left were to prepare for the Stussy Sale and to go to the game that evening. It was a terrible start for the team as they missed free throw after free throw and were a bit sluggish. However, they refocused and sealed the win against the crosstown rival team as they were just a step ahead of the competition. The atmosphere was intense and it was an emotional roller coaster, but a wonderful way to end the night. I was tired and just wanted to plop down when I got home, but I also smiled knowing that it was a great day and I am truly blessed to be where I am today. 

No comments:

Post a Comment