Thursday, July 2, 2020

~:[CH9 - Day 184]:~ Just Chill

~:[CH9 - Day 184]:~ Just Chill
It was a nice day. I woke up early even though I didn't have to and one of the first days in a bit that I didn't have something scheduled to complete by a certain time. I ordered some drinks from 7-11 online and they delivered the wrong drink. I guess they replaced it without asking. Regardless, it meant, I got them for free and did an exchange with someone who liked that flavor. In the end, it worked out. I ended up playing the chipping game in the backyard before cooking dinner and working on a few more graphics. It's such a weird feeling and weird schedule. I am being productive, but in a much different way. People say that it's good that I am getting some R&R, but in reality, it's not my lifestyle. Regardless, I'll figure out ways to get by and find some days where I can just chill.

(Note - Since it's a leap year, welcome to the official second half!)

No comments:

Post a Comment