Saturday, July 11, 2020

~:[CH9 - Day 193]:~ Masked

~:[CH9 - Day 193]:~ Masked
Over 90% of the time, I like it when I venture out and no one recognizes me. I like to slip under the radar. Some consider it antisocial, I just consider it as avoiding discomfort. I am fine to say a greeting or hello, but not a person who often holds conversation. In a one-on-one, I am most likely to engage or to avoid awkward silence, I will talk, but I much rather fade into the shadows and be unseen. Living life masked has its pleasantries, but also many times you get misinterpreted or miss out on opportunities. My blog is where my voice has been heard the most and I hope that the words I write can carry some weight. Strangely, aside from missing out on things I wanted to do, figuring out how to deal with the isolation of the pandemic hasn't been so bad, regardless, ever once in awhile, it's necessary to be unmasked and venture out into the world, even when what is out there is unknown.

Byron Chan - https://www.instagram.com/byron_chan/

No comments:

Post a Comment