~:[CH9 - Day 203]:~ Time is Precious
It's hard to see messages from friends and family on Facebook or even hearing it on the news - the passing of ___. In times like these more than ever, the fragility of life is even more apparent. As I look at my relatives and friends around me, I am always amazed at how time has passed by. It's a good reminder that every moment you get a chance to share with your friends and family should be precious. It shouldn't be just another moment together, but seconds and minutes that are precious. Our family was able to watch a live baseball game together for a bit and while it was just preseason, it is more precious time that we can spend together. It may get a little crazy when basketball starts soon, however, as crazy as it gets, I'll treasure the time that we have together. As while I like to capture these moments through the lens of a camera, more importantly, these moments are captured in the depths of my heart.


No comments:
Post a Comment