~:[CH9 - Day 209]:~ Unlikely Combinations
I dislike when people denounce things before they try it. It's funny how unlikely combinations can sometimes lead to great discoveries. I took awhile making pozole last night and today, I used it to make the broth for my ramen. It was one of the most amazing experiences of my life. The fresh onions and radish combined with the broth, mix in cheese and guac and topped with meat, jalapenos and cilantro and I ended up with a spectacular discovery. Of course, the effort to make the pozole will keep me from making this a normal routine, but this just might be the route to a ramen party dish. I will discover some of these unlikely combinations tomorrow when I shoot my Kit Kat tasting video. I was suppose to shoot it today, but had some things to take care of so I pushed it off. We will see if those unlikely combinations can top this one. For now, it seems unlikely, but don't knock it before you've tried it. What is the most unlikely combination you've enjoyed?


No comments:
Post a Comment