~:[CH9 - Day 206]:~ Eye Candy
It was a little sad that we couldn't spend the day with my brother, however, at least I got to see him the day before and also got to see him on Facetime to sing happy birthday. We've had too many of these types of birthday and only hope that we see a more regular type in the future. Regardless, the day itself ended up being good. I got to eat one of my favorite meals for lunch for takeout and ended up grabbing a bento box and plating it with some yellowtail I had picked up. I added the avocado rose and got this eye candy. I may be missing out on a trip to Japan, but at least I got a small consolation prize. I whipped up some poke with the leftover yellowtail. To top it off, it was opening day for the MLB for the Angels and while we lost in the 10th, I was just happy to see sports live once again. There are always ups and downs in the day, but try to overshadow that negativity with the eye candy that is in every day. Hope you had a wonderful day!


No comments:
Post a Comment