~:[CH9 - Day 211]:~ Chasing Passion
Life is tough. It's like a lifelong exam that you take, with each answer you take determining what the next question is. Sometimes we try and go back and change our answers and sometimes we answer and don't look back. We had to decide between education and work, then passions or money, and many other decisions along the way from friends and family, love, and even possessions. Those decisions we have to make from what are we going to eat to what time should I sleep are going to be decisions that we find every day, but at some points, we face important decisions. I know for many of us, one of the most important decisions in our lives revolved around our passions. Can we pursue in a career in the things we love or should we look towards other options whether it be for convenience, for stability or whatever other reason. If you chose something other than your passion, would you go back and change it or are you still considering pursuing that passion? If you chose your passion, are you enjoying your life, is it comfortable and are you happy with your decision? In my opinion, unless your considering a change, it's not worth worrying over, however, sometimes it's interesting to think about how our lives would be so different if we chose another path. As I closed out the afternoon after a fun photo shoot, I thought about this and how life would be different had I chose a path into the arts. Regardless, no matter the route we chose, think wisely every time you face those questions of life and proceed forward with passion, no matter the path you chose.


No comments:
Post a Comment