Wednesday, September 2, 2020

~:[CH9 - Day 246]:~ A Virtual World

~:[CH9 - Day 246]:~ A Virtual World
As difficult as it has been recreating everything I've ever had, it's also been fun trying to figure out new things I could do to make class interesting. Sometimes students would do work and we would walk around and look at each other's work, but it's difficult to do virtually. Well why not create your own virtual gallery? Using Google Slide, you can create a gallery, place their work in the gallery and link it to another page. I used nine samples for this round and it didn't take as long as I thought it would. There was a nice tutorial on YouTube if you want to give it a shot. I'm sure this can also work for writing as well, as you can link their paper and then zoom in on the piece. It does work better when the pieces are landscape rather than portrait, but hey, I just added some backgrounds. Regardless, it's easy just to get upset and to give up or you can use this as an opportunity to innovate. As while it does take more time to do all of this, one, now I will have it for years to come and two, what else am I going to do with my time since I am stuck inside. Let's make the most of these moments, even if it's virtual. 

No comments:

Post a Comment