~:[CH9 - Day 254]:~ Adventures
It was cool to see the Shibutanis release their book. I'll definitely be checking it out the next few days for casual reading to recover from an exhausting week. However, the book did make me sad a bit just because it reminded me of Japan and the time there that I lost. Their adventures through Tokyo will definitely make me miss the city even more. Regardless, it is a day to celebrate and be excited for something new. Most of us have gotten into more of a routine, but since we are saving some of the time we had on our commutes or even time we used to go out, maybe we can do something we always wanted to do, but never had time for. I'm sad I have been missing out on Japan, but am glad I've been able to do as much as I have in the time given to us. As while we can see it is opportunities taken away, there are always new adventures waiting for us if we keep our eyes open.


No comments:
Post a Comment