Monday, September 21, 2020

~:[CH9 - Day 265]:~ A Little Laugh in a Crazy World

 

~:[CH9 - Day 265]:~ A Little Laugh in a Crazy World

I couldn't wrap my mind around the utter ridiculousness of the day. I didn't really have the words, however, a friend that's been in the thick of it all, reminded me that we need a little humor in our day. I did a piece earlier that talked about how we all need a hug (which we do), but thought the laugh would be more fitting especially with my friends comments. We live in a crazy world, so much so that I wonder if this is real life and not a movie where everything unrealistic happens, yet it's happening in real life. Yes, we just need something like this to take our mind off it all and we just need a laugh. We need to chat with a friend or family member on video chat, we need to trip or do something silly that we can laugh at or just look at things that are funny. My friend posts a lot of images of his dog who finds the most peculiar poses and I always make images out of his photos. This is the one I made today. Yes, it's definitely a crazy ride, but let's find moments in the day where we can just laugh and enjoy the parts of it that we can. Find a reason to laugh and hopefully this can be one of them. 

No comments:

Post a Comment