~:[CH9 - Day 251]:~ The Sky is Falling
We had some documents to transfer, so we made it into a mini outing, getting in some good outdoor social distance time. As we peered out, the ash was floating in the sky, strangely, it was a good time to be wearing a masking (double purpose). It was a nice start to a "day off" working. Yes, it always seems that labor day is my busiest day of the year, whether it's getting ready for school or wrapping up the Cow Run. Yes, it is a chaotic time, but there are ways to find a break from the craziness. I was able to run a few errands before going back into the bunker. The good thing? I was super productive! I guess the best thing from all this is that by the time it's all over, I will have SO MUCH material and will have lessons plans ready for when I am absent. From recorded lectures to ideas for various new activities, I think all teachers will be a gold mine of material. It's a lot more work, but it will be worth it in the end. I do have a lot to catch up on still even after working most of the day, but taking some time for yourself is never a bad thing, especially in times like these. Be safe everyone!


No comments:
Post a Comment