Monday, September 28, 2020

~:[CH9 - Day 272]:~ What's Ahead

 

~:[CH9 - Day 272]:~ What's Ahead

As I sat down and edited some photos from the weekend, it made me realize how things have changed. Yes, I already knew this, but often a short weekend away wouldn't be hard to recover from. Rather, this Monday was overwhelming, trying to catch up on everything I missed. It made me think about how everything in the future will be different and made me ask myself, what's ahead. Life is going to be challenging as we head forward and there will be many new questions we have to ask ourselves as we head forward. Which direction do we go, what do we hold close and what do we let go, and most importantly, we will begin to reprioritize my life. More than ever, I realize how much of my life my foreign friends, as I took for granted the amount of times I got to see them, while I also took the time my close colleagues and friends for granted, as those routine dinner outings, stops for boba, or even a quick hello or selfie are no longer. While for many of us, our health may not have been impacted, we may have lost a loved one or will have a drastically new life ahead. I want to remind you all that we can do it. What's ahead seems daunting, but we are resilient and we can, with the help of the love of those around us, persevere. While things around us may be in shambles, stay hopeful and be ready to pack things up and keep moving forward. Sometimes the journey is long and arduous, but in the end, it's will be worth it. What's ahead will be great, but we have to keep trekking along before it can be realized. Stay strong and stay healthy.

No comments:

Post a Comment