Wednesday, September 9, 2020

~:[CH9 - Day 253]:~ So Close, Yet So Far

 

~:[CH9 - Day 253]:~ So Close, Yet So Far

When you can't work on a project in person, I guess it's nice when technology has advanced so you can do it over the phone face-to-face. Instead of e-mailing the visuals back and forth, you can just show them on screen and talk out the details. It was fun starting the day with a virtual meeting where everyone could share their ideas without that delays and disruptions, yet also be able to get all the content done. It was definitely a long day, but got even longer, as I had to try to work with KST to coordinate this meet up. Regardless it was a wonderful discussion and definitely looking forward to a collab if I am ever able to get out to Korea. I think one thing about the pandemic, as while it separated me from those who I am close with and see every day, it did get me a bit closer to those who I was distant with. Most who know me know I hate talking on the phone, video chatting or even just be around large groups, but I'm dealing with it well and it's been a great outlet to stay sane. So if we've been distance, feel free to reach out so we can find a way to reconnect. With technology, we're just a click away. 

No comments:

Post a Comment