~:[CH9 - Day 264]:~ Work in Progress
Life is a work in progress. I didn't spend a lot of times on detailing this piece. I just wanted to do something therapeutic so I just painted at my desk with minimal space and used a box to mix my paints. Every time I set it down, however, there was something else I wanted to fix even though I knew, I wasn't trying to make the perfect piece. I guess that's life. Sometimes, we do something thinking, let's just get it done. When we do, we look back and say, let's work on this again. Life is a work in progress. We will continue to work on things until we are satisfied while other times, we are satisfied with simply getting it done. Our tune will constantly change and our focus will fade in and out, however, no matter what, decide what makes the most sense for you and nobody else. Don't stress yourself about perfecting something, as you must always keep in mind that we are always a work in progress, constantly changing and adapting to the world around us!


No comments:
Post a Comment